Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Locker Embarrasment

Well well well. Look who decided to switch things up. Me! I know, I know: font color changes aren't exactly life changing drama. But I have some big news.My birthday is coming up!And you all who know and love me, know that my friends decorate the lockers of their friends on their birthdays.Well, I don't want to mortally and forever embarrassed by some certain inside jokes they might put on my locker.You know the kind of jokes. The told-all-my-secrets-at-a-sleepover-during-truth-or-dare kind of jokes. And that would be pretty bad. Now don't get me wrong,they are amazing friends, but sometimes they go overboard. I know! I will win their favor with some well-concocted chocolate coffee brownies! Now if you'll excuse me,I've got baking to do! But one last thing. If you'd like an amazing oatmeal cookie recipe posted on my blog,please comment!
<3 Perla

No comments:

Post a Comment